Pioneering innovative broadcast software
RCS has a proud history of innovation, currently holding 45 patents in the field of broadcasting. Inventors of computerised music scheduling with the legendary Selector, RCS continues to lead the way with multiple award-winning products such as Zetta radio automation, GSelector music scheduling, the groundbreaking 2GO series of mobile solutions and the Zetta Cloud. New to that list is Revma, an affordable and complete online professional streaming solution.
RCS is the world’s largest broadcast software company with products in more than 15,500 radio stations, TV music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and internet stations worldwide. With over a thousand professionals working from 27 offices around the globe, RCS is everywhere. Because the company’s clients are based worldwide, its tools are multilingual too. With guaranteed reliability, 24/7 support, professional audio processing and integrated listener reports, RCS provides the most advanced, reliable, intuitive and flexible broadcast tools on the planet.
RCS is well-known for providing clients with full audio broadcast solutions, having premium technology partners to provide a range of audio broadcasting and studio solutions. Services cover consultations with experienced and practising professionals, systems integration and managed services with a dedicated, skilled team to assume responsibility for a defined set of services. RCS provides engineering services for installation and commissioning of broadcast equipment supplied, authorised OEM warranty and post-warranty service, comprehensive annual maintenance contracts on supplied equipment and maintenance services with detailed systems audits and re-engineering services.
Global Projects of Note
- SiriusXM: An American broadcasting company headquartered in Manhattan, New York City, USA, that provides satellite radio and online radio services. Their Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio are now merged into SiriusXM Radio
- Bauer Media Group Europe: One of Europe’s largest media groups with radio services in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland
- Southern Cross Austereo (SCA): One of Australia’s leading media companies. Under the Triple M and Hit network brands, SCA owns 99 stations across FM, AM and DAB+ radio
Regional Projects of Note
- Dubai Media Incorporated: Official media organisation of the government of Dubai
- Ministry of Information Affairs, Kingdom of Bahrain: 15 radio studios/channels and OBvans
- Arabian Radio Network: The region’s largest radio network, ARN has 9 FM stations and over 40 studios based in Dubai, UAE
- Sharjah Broadcast Authority: Official media organisation of the government of Sharjah
Middle East Support Centre
RCS customers are backed by the legendary RCS 24/7 world-class support. The company boasts more local support offices than any other broadcast software company in the world, 27 of which are wholly owned RCS offices around the world.
The Dubai office has a permanent support team which can be physically augmented overnight, if necessary, from any of its offices, geographical area notwithstanding. This highly professional regional team takes care of systems integration and special developments. “RCS prides itself on great service. With our base here in the Emirates, we have been closer to our esteemed customers in the region,” says Baher Al Zaher, Managing Director, RCS MENA. RCS business has been excellent in the region and its permanent local base in Dubai which also serves the MENA has an array of new products. “We are honoured to be working with some of the smartest, most advanced radio companies on the planet,” says Al Zaher, “and truly proud to continue to be a part of their success story and to bring new products into the region. We emphasise the 21st century nature of our seven cornerstone products because we are the only broadcast software company where every single offering has been produced from scratch in this century and not the last century.”
Level 19, Fortune Executive Tower
Cluster T, JLT, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 513 99 45
Baher Al Zaher
Tel: +971 4 513 99 44