Captivate your audience
Ateme enables content owners, broadcasters and service providers to captivate their audiences – powering billions of viewers to watch the content of their choice. The recipient of multiple awards – including the 2020 ASBU BroadcastPro Satellite Solutions Provider of the Year award and three Technology and Engineering Emmy awards – Ateme provides solutions that transform video delivery to help acquire new customers, reduce churn and unleash monetisation potential.
Increase Value While Reducing Costs – and Going Green!
Whether you deliver content over satellite, cable, IP, terrestrial, or OTT, Ateme improves the audience experience while reducing bandwidth and infrastructure requirements, delivering operational cost savings using Ateme’s efficient and cloud-native video-delivery software solutions. This translates into lower total cost of ownership, lower subscriber acquisition cost, and even reduced environmental impact.
Leading content and service providers around the world use Ateme’s multi-codec encoding, any-format packaging, scalable cloud DVR, content-aware CDN and revenue-generating DAI solutions to enhance audience experience, increase value of their service and facilitate growth.
Ateme offers everything needed for multi-screen video delivery:
- Live and file encoders for all major codecs
- Packagers that reduce both storage requirements with just-in-time packaging, and latency for live streaming
- A cloud DVR solution complete with Embedded Distributed Storage solution, for storage and streaming capacity to scale up seamlessly together
- A cloud-native, elastic, Open-Caching compliant CDN solution that fits in a 5G Multi-access Edge Computing infrastructure
- An end-to-end solution for Dynamic Ad Insertion, enabling targeted advertising and personalised TV channels
Find New Sources of Monetisation
Ateme’s solutions help you find extra sources of monetisation:
- Cloud DVR solution: It enables you to reduce churn by holding your viewers’ cherished memories – making your service sticky. The solution also comes with a unique, award-winning storage technology – Embedded Distributed Storage – which enables storage and streaming capacity to grow with each other. Scaling up becomes easy – and enables new monetisation models for TV service providers: offer extra monthly storage capacity or storage for longer time-periods at premium prices
- Dynamic Ad Insertion: The solution enables you to find another source of monetisation through targeted ads – targeted by region or demographics or personalised on a viewer-by-viewer basis
Channel Origination and Media Supply Chain
Need an eco-system for non-linear and linear workflows, including playout and VoD preparation? Ateme Pilot Media, with complete micro-services architecture, enables content and service providers to:
- Connect disparate systems: Pilot Media connects production and business systems to provide broad visibility and enable ‘low friction’ business operations
- Create efficiencies through automation: Pilot Media enables controlled migration of production and operations to new service models on-prem, on public or hybrid Cloud
- Reduce operational costs and exploit new revenue opportunities: With Pilot Media, you can support legacy platforms and capitalise on a multiplatform presence
- Ateme synergises your media supply chain operations.
Contribution and Distribution to Affiliates
Ateme offers solutions to optimise delivery from origination to affiliates or subscribers. Based on a micro-services architecture and orchestrated by Pilot Manager, the Ateme suite offers the perfect solution for IP turn-around, including:
- A Cloud-native SDIoIP solution for multiple processing: encoding, decoding and gateway in the same software
- Secure transmission with a standards-based rights-management system associated with forensic watermarking
- Complete, flexible, low-latency software application that can run both on COTS servers and on fully virtualised solutions
The Ateme suite enables you to build the exact solution for your distribution use case.
The Ateme Team: Innovation at its Core
Ateme has repeatedly innovated in fields ranging from visual quality to smart caching and analytics, churning one world first after another to deliver ever more value to broadcasters and TV service and content providers. Its R&D teams ensure that Ateme remains a future-proof partner through involvement in forums and associations including DBV, SMPTE, ATSC, AOM, MPEG Streaming Video Alliance, CMAF-IF, and 3GPP.
Founded in 1991 in France, Ateme has 500 employees spread around the world. Since 2014, Ateme is listed on the Paris Euronext market and in 2020 it acquired Anevia, a provider of OTT and IPTV software solutions. In 2021, Ateme served around 1,000 customers worldwide with revenues of €81 million.
Ateme Middle East
Dubai Studio City
Building 3, Office 209
PO BOX 451045, Dubai, UAE