Cineom, a system integration company with solutions design expertise has played a dominant role in the media and entertainment industry. For the past two decades, the company’s solutions have shaped the world of broadcast, film, professional audio-video and digital segment, and built a network of trustworthy clients. With the vision to keep abreast of evolving technology and to contribute to the global market, Cineom Broadcast India Ltd. established its presence in the MENA with its subsidiary, Cineom Broadcast DMCC, in 2019.
Accredited as the only ARRI authorised distributor and ARRI approved service centre for ALEXA camera systems in the region, Cineom possesses an astute team of systems integrators, sales and services professionals who have carved a niche in the industry by providing effective & newer solutions for projects across all media verticals.
Additionally, the company is complimented by delivering 70+ industry-standard, technology-based products that help run the media and entertainment powerhouses in India, the Middle East and Africa. With the experience of delivering disruptive technologies beyond expectations, Cineom has developed unique level of respect in the industry.
Moving ahead, Cineom is committed to chartering newer territories while treading towards a global presence and garnering international status and fame. Cineom aims to undertake global large-sized turnkey projects with a focus on the MENA. It has set it eyes on providing integrated visual and audio experiences for forward-thinking audiences, using state-of-the-art AI-driven technologies.
Cineom operates in all verticals of Media & Entertainment & provides a range of solutions for varied workflows.
- Broadcast: We provide Turnkey solutions (Supply, Integration, Testing & Commissioning) to set up TV channels by designing customised workflows for individual customers. Adopting newer technologies, we also design Remote Production workflows and facilitate Virtual production techniques for presenting novel and efficient output. Our factory trained engineers are cater to integration, installation and support services for all industry standard software and hardware equipment.
- Film: Accredited as the only Authorised Distributor and Service Centre for ARRI cameras in India and MENA, Cineom has supported and effectively catered to the creative minds of the Film sector with its knowledge, expertise and experience. Our solutions encompass catering to on location shoots, setting up Post – Production facilities, Content Digitisation for legacy content and Archival techniques and solutions.
- Video & Post : We cater to Video Production workflows by designing solutions for live recording, live streaming and simultcast to multiple platforms for higher monetisation of content. We design Video Post facilities maintaining industry standards for Content Security, Processing and Delivery of content to various platforms. The parameters assessed through our Workflow Due Diligence ensure designing of workflow using products that render maximum efficiency.
- Audio & Post: Right from Audio Recording to delivery of final audio track, we have expertise in setups for Music Recording, Dubbing, Foley & Mixing, etc. As a part of our turnkey solutions comprise of Isolation, Acoustics, Studio Design, System Design for all kinds of setups – Auditoriums, Studios, Stadiums, Live Shows etc. Our association with Mr. Roger Darcy for Acoustics and Studio Design has helped us deliver state of the art facilities globally.
- AV and Facility Management Services: Catering to Audio Visual requirements for Out of Home Advertising with Videowalls, developing unique E- Learning Solutions, facilitating Show Control for Amusement Parks, devising Projection stitching techniques and providing facility management services such as HVAC, Access control, Lighting and CCTV solutions has enhanced Cineom’s capabilities through experience in this domain.
- Digital Services : Digital Services include content management services like ad tagging & meta data creation services. Additionally, we facilitate Installation of watermarking setup to accurately measure TRP ratings for 600+ channels in India along with 24/7 support service. We have ventured into providing Cloud-based Media ERP, MAM solutions & also launched and managed operations for ‘Channel on Cloud’ model.
Over the span of 20 years, Cineom has been a part of 400+ projects across India, Sri Lanka & Middle East . It has showcased and developed experience by creating state of the art facilities for the renowned names in the Indian Industry. Spreading far and wide, Cineom has also undertaken some large scale projects in regions of Africa & Middle East. Listed below are a few projects from our bouquet :
Wanene Studios, Tanzania
A 360-degree content creation company that brings to life quality assured music, videos and graphics with their channel Wanene TV.
Services offered by Cineom: A turnkey project with complete audio and video production and post-production facilities under one roof, as also an online web channel.
Royal Opera House, Muscat
The leading arts and culture organisation in the Sultanate of Oman.
Services offered by Cineom: Integration of complete audio-visual set up for the opera house connecting over 450 audio, video and data panels across entire facility and multiple devices to centrally located hub. Cineom has successfully extended its services to several other projects like the Film City Project, Al Rayyan Studio & Handball Stadium Setup, Omantel TV Setup in an around this region.
Jam8 Studios, India
A music production company conceived and founded by Pritam Chakraborty, India’s biggest music composer, and one of the largest of its kind in India.
Services offered by Cineom: A turnkey studio project design enabling 5.1 recording scalable to Dolby standards. Multiple programming rooms for music production, live recording rooms and control rooms.
Star Sports, Mumbai
Apart from 40 odd GEC channels, the Star Sports network is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports with 17 channels broadcasting premier sporting events, which include cricket coverage under the purview of the International Cricket Council (ICC), football, the Formula 1, Wimbledon and many other sporting events.
Services offered by Cineom: Systems integration of complete studio PCR facility with Grass Valley and Zero Density.
Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation (SLRC), Sri Lanka
SLRC is the largest television broadcaster in Sri Lanka and has an island-wide reception of its channels. Their Studio Complex comprises a master control room, four studios, two dubbing studios, a digital post-production unit, two analogue post-production units, several editing suites including non-linear editing, and four outside broadcast vehicles.
Cineom has facilitated the supply, installation and commissioning of Playout solution for the Broadcast Network and also provided necessary training for use of the same.