Quality support for the broadcast media industry
Master Media was founded by Hasan R. Sayed Hasan, an award-winning broadcast media executive with more than 25 years of experience in the broadcast media industry. Master Media’s team has been on the forefront of utilising and implementing latest and upcoming technologies in setting up and managing leading broadcasting networks and facilities, and in establishing and managing the regional businesses of top international broadcasting manufacturers and solutions providers.
Wide Range of Services
Master Media delivers a varied portfolio of consultancy and professional services to the media and broadcasting industry, from feasibility studies and business planning to setting up a broadcasting network, media production or broadcasting facility, through technology design and management, training and operational assistance, to recruitment and business development support.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL PLANNING
For new projects or expansions to existing operations, Master Media offers:
- Feasibility Studies and Business Planning
- Commercial Modelling and Revenue Forecasting
- CAPEX and OPEX Budgeting
PROCUREMENT STRATEGIES, RECOMMENDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
Master Media manages RFPs and tenders from requirements development, through vendor selection and contract negotiation, to completion and delivery.
TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECTURE AND SOLUTIONS DESIGN
- Technology Infrastructure Consulting
- Technology and Operations Auditing
- Systems Design
Master Media supplies a complete and comprehensive range of programme and project management services, supporting clients in their project lifecycle.
HUMAN CAPITAL SERVICES
Master Media’s range of recruitment services include executive search and selection for senior management, both permanent and interim, and recruitment of complete operational and technical teams for start-up organisations and broadcasters.
The company provides an expert mix of talent placement services especially on project-basis. Master Media also develops training programmes customised to client needs.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
With a deep understanding and rich network within the Middle East’s media industry, Master Media provides strategic advice and business development support to companies interested in entering the Middle East market.
Select Projects and Clients
Master Media’s clients and projects include a variety of regional and international media entities. Some of the projects undertaken and clients served over the last few years are listed below.
- A LEADING REGIONAL MEDIA CAMPUS PROJECT: Media Technology, Facilities Design and Smart Solutions Consultancy
- THE LARGEST GLOBAL EVENT IN THE MENA REGION: Media and Broadcast Multi-Disciplinary Strategic Consultancy
- A REGIONAL NATIONAL BROADCASTER: Technology and Operations Audit
- AL-ARAB NEWS CHANNEL: Broadcast Technology and Operations Consultancy, and Project Management
- AL JAZEERA MEDIA NETWORK: Consultancy, Vendor Management, and Project Management for Workplace Transformation project
- PUBLIC AUTHORITY FOR RADIO AND TV, OMAN: Training and Operational Assistance
- ERICSSON BROADCAST AND MEDIA SERVICES (now RED BEE MEDIA): Market Entry Strategy Development and Implementation
- URDU 1, PAKISTAN: Technology and Operations Consultancy and Launch Support
- CHANNEL92, PAKISTAN: Technology Consultancy
- ADSTREAM, UK: Market Entry Advisory Services
- YOUTOO TECHNOLOGIES, USA: Market Entry Advisory Services
- FLY STUDIO, CANADA: Business Development Support